Exceed Your Limits!

One Step and One Day at a Time!







Friday, March 12, 2010

This looks like a GREAT recipe site!

A friend shared this great recipe site with me Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes

I have not yet tried any recipes from here, but some of my friends have and say it is GREAT!  The site calculates weight watchers points for you.  I am not on weight watchers, although I have been in the past.  I can't speak to the points calculations.  For me, I judge by the ingredients if it is healthy - if I am looking for a particular focus (i.e. high protein, high fiber, etc) I would take the time to break it out by the ingredients.  So, I have heard the recipes are great - I only wish the actual nutritional information was included, but that is something I can also calculate.

I plan to start on Sunday with the chicken chili.  Let me know what you make and how you like it!!!

No comments: