Exceed Your Limits!

One Step and One Day at a Time!







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Looking for GREAT gear deals? Check out the new daily deal site from Active.com

I was forwarded this a few days ago and hadn't shared yet.  Active.com, a site many use to register for activities such as fun runs, races, etc and which is a great resource for ALL types of information on exercise, activities, and even nutrition, now has a daily deal site similar to Groupon!  They recently had a deal on triathlon clothing (which, dear Husband, if you are reading I DID pass on - I promise, no more training clothes except for......).  Today's deal caught my eye because I could use some swim stuff - check it out - this a great deal and I LOVE TYR swim equipment and suits for swim workouts. 

Check out Active.com's Daily Schwaggle and let me know what you think!

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

aeep said...

I saw those emails from active but I have been junking the
May need to check it out.