Exceed Your Limits!

One Step and One Day at a Time!







Monday, February 8, 2010

Eat Better America Coupon Book! Save AND Hit the Knowledge Limit Right on the Head!

I read about this on another blogs Facebook fan page, but thought I would pass it on - I registered for it tonight.  This web site looks interesting.  Perhaps one of the most valuable tools I found on it is healthier recipes with nutrition information.  I can't tell you it is 100% accurate, but to get the coupon booklet you have to sign up for the site.  I will keep you posted on what I learn from the site and update you on the results of my spot checks for accurate nutrition information!

You can go here to register and receive your $10.00 worth of coupons.

A BIG THANK YOU to a Facebook Fan of Thriftynorthwestmom.

Speaking of Facebook Fan Pages.....head on over to our Facebook Fan page to be up to date on all the best Healthy Deals!

No comments: