Exceed Your Limits!

One Step and One Day at a Time!







Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's Kick it Off with a Way to Save or Even Get FREE Gear!

One of the easiest ways I have found to get some of the little extras to make training more fun or more comfortable is by using Swagbucks to search the internet!  By registering for Swagbucks, you can earn, well, Swagbucks that you can trade in for gift cards (or other prizes if those prizes interest you!).  My personal favorite way to earn is to use my Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards.  Over about 4 months with just searching the web through the Swagbucks site, I have earned over 50.00 in Amazon gift cards to put towards books, dvds, beauty products, music downloads, and now I am saving them to put towards an indoor bike trainer!  I was very skeptical at first, but this site is legitimate!

The search engine is a combination of google and ask.com - it has proven time and time again accurate.  You can also download a toolbar to add to your regular internet toolbar that can provide additional ways to earn Swagbucks!

If you are interested in learning more, I have put the Swagbucks' button on the side of my blog - just click on it and check it out and start earning to do the internet searches you would perform anyway!  And, save on things you need, or maybe those little extras you couldn't otherwise afford! 

So, what would you buy with your Amazon gift cards that might keep you motivated or give you knowledge to take another step towards success?

No comments: