Exceed Your Limits!

One Step and One Day at a Time!







Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fred Meyer Healthy Deals this week

I happened to notice some healthy deals at Fred Meyer this week.  For my more national readers, Fred Meyer is a Kroger store here in the Northwest.  I can't say for sure, but you may find the same deals at a Kroger near you!

Here is some of the list.  Please note I am trying to stay with healthy savings.  Many of my favorite blogs will carry a full list of deals for stores I cover, I just really try to stick with the healthier side - this week I will describe some of my reasoning and why I limit my deals when I discuss the Perils of Couponing - keep your eyes out for some sobering thoughts!

However, Fred Meyer has some particularly good deals this week on the healthy side:

Fruits and Vegetables
Braeburn, Fuji or Gala apples 68¢ per lb
Broccoli Crowns or Cauliflower 98¢ per lb
California Strawberries 1 lb containers 2/$6
Fred Meyer Mini Peeled Carrots 2 lb bag 98¢ w/in ad coupon from the Sunday Paper
Hot House Tomatoes 98¢ per lb
Leaf Lettuce 4/$5
Mangos 10/$10 [BTW, I love to puree ripe mangos and freeze in ice cube trays, store in plastic bags, and defrost to add to plain yogurt for a healthy treat or to jazz up a smoothie!]
Minneola Tangelos, Royal Mandarins or Honey Tangerines 98¢ per lb
Packaged Mushrooms 2/$3
Yams or Sweet Potatoes 79 cents per pound
Organic Anjou Pears 98 cents per pound
 
Healthy Choice Meals [better than fast food in a pinch!]: 6/$10
Use in ad coupon, first 6
Final Price: $1.66 each

Fred Meyer Yogurt: 10/$3
Use in ad coupon, first 10
Final Price: 30¢ each

Fred Meyer Extra Large Eggs: 2 for $3
Use in ad coupon, first 4
Final Price: 1.50 each
(I love to stock up on eggs for a low fat crustless quiche that we all can eat all week for a high protein start to our day!)

Silk Soy Milk: 2 for $5

Emerald Nuts: 2/$7
Use $1/1 printable here or from the 1/31 Smart Source
Final Price: $2.50 each

Fred Meyer Frozen Vegetables: 79¢
Use in ad coupon, first 4

Thanks Puget Sound Prudence, if you want to see all the GREAT Fred Meyer Deals, see a full listing developed by Puget Sound Prudence at 1/7 - 1/13 Fred Meyer Deals

No comments: